Thursday, September 27, 2012

tag card...

   Today's challenge on Splitcoast Stamper is to use tags.
Here's mine:

The black background panel was embossed using a folder from Darice.
I had stamped a panel of flowers for another card ( these were left over) and so I cut it into three parts, thinking I would use three tags horizontally up the right side of the card; however when I put
 the first tag on the card I liked it all by itself.

When I orginally stamped the flowers I colored them with a marker and a water pen, thus the watercolor look. If you've never tried this it's really easy:
smear marker on acrylic block
pick up the ink with the waterbrush
paint flower squeezing a little to release water to mix with the ink
don't forget to leave some white spaces!

Here's some of the supplies I used:

To finish I cut the corners off the flower strip and punched a hole to make the tag then added ribbons .I love that curly ribbon's from creative impressions.
check them out

till next time,


  1. You will in fact need to download the live nettv apk. Either you do that directly check this site on your favored gadget, or on your How to Download Live NetTV on Android APK, iOS & Computer computer system then move it to your Live NetTV tool. Once it gets on your smartphone or Live NetTV Download tablet, just touch on the.apk file.

  2. Most systems call for recharging, so they need to disconnect from the Title water supply system. These softening Fleck 5600 Sxt Metered Water Softener | 5600sxt systems are optimal for large family members or Fleck Water Softener where water is difficult to come Best Fleck Water Softener by.