On Splitcoaststampers the Mix-ability challenge
is to incorporate printed text, such as an old book page or even newsprint,
into your mixed media project.
So, OK... I thought I'd give this a try. Here's the first card I came up with:
After looking at it, I'm not sure it qualifies as multi media.
I used dylusions fresh lime ink spray, Copics to color the image
and Vintage distress ink to do some sponging.
However, although I used three things they are all inks.
So, I got out some more supplies :
and gave it another try:
I used molding paste ,the same green spray, teal ink and some turquoise chalk.
So, hopefully that's more like different mediums.
But I didn't much care for the card...so I gave it a third try:
Well, I had fun playing this morning...totally trashed my craft room desk...!
I think I'll stick to clean and simple!
Thanks for stopping by.
till next time,